A Modular System of UV Protected Multiwall Polycarbonate for Translucent Curtain Walls
Gallina has been manufacturing and extruding polycarbonate and plastic profiles, sheets and building panels for over 50 years.
The arcoPlus® line of structural multiwall modular building panels are designed exclusively for vertical wall, skylighting, canopy applications or any application designed to improve daylighting.
We can show you how arcoPlus® panels can enhance your project designs, improve your thermal performance, and bring daylighting into your buildings.
• Vertical facades
Advantages for using arcoPlus
• Easy and low-cost installation
• Light transmission
• Resistance to U.V. rays and hail
• Heat insulation
• High load resistance
• Thermal insulation – from 0,5 to 3,3 W/m2K depending from the selected product
• Acoustic insulation – from 16 to 22 dB depending from the selected product
• Linear thermal expansion – 0.065 mm/m°C
• Temperature range – -40°C +120°C
• U.V. rays protection – Coextrusion
• Fire reaction EN 13501 – EuroClass B-s1,d0
• Accidental Shock Resistance – Arcoplus 1000 and Arcoplus super 1000 have been tested according to that parameter
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Sign up to receive the latest news and promotions.
Valid Email Address Required
Arcoplus Gallery New
Lamberts Gallery New
Dott Gallina Gallery
Euro Components Gallery
© 2010-2018 International Building Products. All rights reserved. |
Online website builder by Chilli Websites